UG CAP Admission Frist Allotement Details
2021-2022 ബിരുദ ഏകജാലകം ഒന്നാംഘട്ട അലോട്ട്മെന്റ്
വഴിയുള്ള പ്രവേശന പ്രക്രിയയുടെ നടപടിക്രമങ്ങള്.
1. The candidates seeking admission to UG/P/G programmes should register their names through the Centralized Alotment Process (CAP) of the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. Candidates are required to go through the prospectus issued by the university carefully and familiarize themselves with all the relevant information relating to the admission process
2. The entire admission process of the college is strictly based on the university and government instructions and guidelines.
3. The entire admission process is administered by following the Covid -19 protocol.
4. Applicants seeking admissions in Management and Community quota must register their names in the University CAP portal.
5. Candidates who wish to apply to seats under management quota and Community Quota shall apply directly to the college through online using the college website. However, such candidates should apply through CAP initially and submit the copy of the application/CAP application number to the college. The CAP application number is essential for online registration of Management and Community Quota under Pavanatma Admission Portal 2020.
6. The verification of the credentials filled in the online application shall be conducted by the college based on the digital copies of the supporting documents uploaded by the candidates at the time of applying online. The confirmation of admission shall be strictly based on the verification of original documents on a date prescribed by the University/College after considering the situation due to the contagion.
7. Fill in the application form with personal details, academic eligibility etc. Candidates should select the quota under they are seeking admission.
8. Management Quota Seats are available for all courses ie, both for Aided and Unadied (Self Financing) Programmes but Community Quota are available only for Aided Programmes. Only applicants belonging to the community which runs the institution can apply under community quota. The selection of the candidate under the community quota is on the basis of merit marks plus bonus marks, if any.
9. Academic eligibility should be satisfied as on the last date of submission of academic data. In the case of candidates who have passed examinations of other Boards/Institutes/Governments, except CBSE/CISCE, they shall be admitted only if these examinations have been declared equivalent to the qualifying examinations of MG University. No candidate shall be admitted to the degree programme unless he/she possess the qualifications and minimum requirements thereof as described in the university prospectus. The detailed information’s about academic eligibility is available in the UG CAP prospectus 2020 in the university website www.cap.mgu.ac.in .