NAAC sponsored Webinar:
Impact of Covid-19 On Quality Assurance Of Higher Education In Kerala: Challenges and Opportunities
17-03-2021, 10 a.m -4 p.m
Please follow the guidelines for abstract submission:
- Abstract should be with name, affiliation, email id and contact number of the author/authors.
- The abstract should include a title.
- It should not exceed 200 words.
- Email the abstract to email@example.com on or before 01/03/2021.
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
Upon the selection of the abstract, the authors will receive a communication on 02/03/2021 to send the full paper.
- The articles should be prepared in English
- The guidelines for submitting the full paper are:
- It should be prepared in both pdf and word format, font size 12 Times New Roman with a line space of 1.5.
- Title of the Paper should be in upper case, font size 14, bold with center alignment
- Articles other than case studies, should contain an Abstract, small Introduction, Material & Methods, Results & Discussion, Keywords and References.
- All symbols and abbreviations should be properly defined; superscripts, subscripts and ambiguous characters should be clearly indicated.
- The full paper should be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10 March 2021.
Selected articles will be published as conference proceedings with ISBN number.
For Registration Click here