Computerized Accounting & Taxation
The goal of the programme is to produce highly competent accountants to cater to the requirements of the business world.
- To train and develop students to improve their accounting skills.
- To train the students in the use of modern accounting packages to improve their efficiency.
- Enable students to build up a career through direct placement.
In the era of booming technology, clubbing of the theoretical knowledge with practical experience is of paramount importance. The course has been designed with a view to embellish the students with
additional professional qualification along their graduation programme.
- This is an emblematic course reflecting academic autonomy and incorporating theoretical and technological knowledge. This will enable them to be techno-savvy, leading to become practitioners and professionals in accounting and taxation.
- The career oriented course in computerized accounting and taxation is designed in three levels-certificate course, diploma course and advanced diploma course.