Pavanatma Parent Teacher Association
The Pavanatma PTA acts as a catalyst between the students and teachers and helps in the upkeep of the college. PTA activities are co-ordinated by a committee consisting of teachers and parents. The Principal is the president and secretary is elected from the teachers. Vice president and joint secretary are selected from the parents. Every parent/guardian is a member of the association by paying the prescribed membership fee. Parents meeting on class basis are also convened to analyze the performance of each student in the curricular and co-curricular activities. The PTA of the College is maintaining close relationship with the College and authorities to strengthen the higher education programmes initiated in this rural area.
Vision & Mission
- To promote student’s knowledge, well-being and educational success through strong parent and community involvement.
- To make every student’s potential a reality.
- To work for the welfare of the students and the institution and to offer constructive suggestions for the smooth and successful functioning of the college.
- To promote better participation of parents in the various programmes of the college and to establish a better liaison with teachers.
- To set up facilities in the college premises for the benefit of the students as and when required.
- To institute scholarships, prizes, medals etc. to benefit students showing high proficiency in their studies and extracurricular activities.
- An active PTA functions in the college with a Teacher Secretary and a Parent Vice President. An Executive Committee comprising of parents of the top students in each class as well as teacher representatives and a general body consisting of all parents and teachers meet occasionally for the healthy and peaceful functioning of the college. The PTA has been playing an active and important role in the growth and development of the college.
- A part of the financial burden of several academic and other activities were also borne by the PTA. They include the subscription of periodicals in the college library; purchase of library books; purchase of chemicals for the laboratory purpose; beautification and furnishing of the Seminar Hall; maintenance and modification of toilets; repairing of Photostat machine; electrification of the class rooms, purchasing, repairing and updating of the computers and the UPSs; replacement of unusable lights and fans; maintenance of the public addressing system etc.
- PTA Meeting will be scheduled once in a semester as per academic schedule.
- Academic performances in internal and semester examination will be discussed.
- The regularity(attendance) and other issues shall be discussed.
- Parents may contact the concerned faculty advisors/ hostel wardens(hostel related queries only) to get prompt and quick information.
Dr .Johnson V (Principal)
PTA Vice President:
Sri. Antony Thomas Souryamkuzhiyil
Sri.Saji K Jose (Associate Professor , Dept. of Chemistry)
Heads of the Departments
9447823405,04868 263 615
Dr. Domini V A (Dept. of Commerce)
Mr. Arun Varghese (Dept. of Computer Science)
Sr.Jolly K V (Dept. of English)
Mr. Joice Tom (Dept. of Hindi)
Rev. Dr. Joby John (Dept. of History)
Rev.Dr. Bennichen Scaria (Dept. of Malayalam)
Ms.Sophia S Dharan (Dept. of Mathematics)
Dr. Saji Joseph (Dept. of Physics)
Mr. Gijo George (Dept. of Physical Education)
Dept. of Commerce
K1 : Mr.Boby Thomas,Ms.Merin Jose
K2 : Ms.Josmy Varghese,Mr.Anoop Joseph
K3 : Mr.Jins Mathew,Mr.Shaji Joseph
K4 : Dr.Johnson V
K5 : Dr.Domini V A
Dept. of Chemistry
C1 : Mr.Saji K Jose
C2 :Mr.Tijo Antony
C3 : Ms.Anju Augustine
C4 : Ms.Josini Varghese
C5 : Ms.Alize Maria Mathew
Dept. of Mathematics
M1 : Mr.Sijo P George
M2 : Mr.Bobin George
M3 : Mr.Arun Varghese
M4 : Mr.Shinto Thomas
M5 : Ms.Jismy Joseph
Dept. of Physics
P1 : Dr.Mathew K Varghese
P2 : Ms.Sobha M G
P3 : Mr.Saji Joseph
Dept. of History
H1 : Mr.Santhosh George
H2 : Sr.Bincy Joseph
H3 : Dr.Joby John
Dept. of Malayalam
ML1 : Ms.Rintuja John,Ms.Sheena Philip
ML2 : Mr.Jijo K Mathew,Ms.Alpha Maria
ML3 : Rev.Fr.Benno,Ms.Siji Joseph
ML4 : Ms.Remyamol G
ML5 : Ms.Nimmy Kurian