Department of Economics started functioning in 2001 as a complementary course for B.A. History Model II, was upgraded in 2015 with the introduction of B.A ECONOMICS Model I as a new U.G programme .Sanctioned strength is 50 each for three classes.
Economics is a Social Science discipline. By teaching this we try to impart knowledge about society and the application of economic theories into their life.
- T o create a minimum economic balance.
- To helps to formulate their own budget.
- To know about the economic progress of countries.
- To get equipped with competitive examinations.
Job opportunities :
- Planning Board
- Reserve Bank
- Civil Service
- Indian Economic Service
- Food Corporation of India